This Banana and Pecan bread is our family favorite. Not to mention that I save myself the guilt of throwing away four yucky brown bananas. This is wonderful quick and easy breakfast, although a loaf only last in our house for an hour or so. Read more to find the super easy recipe to follow.
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs beaten
4 ripe bananas crushed
2 oz chopped pecans
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Cream together butter and sugar
2. Add eggs and crushed bananas
3. Combine well add pecans
4. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add Vanilla.
5. Pour into greased and floured loaf pan
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes. my oven cooks really fast.. so I start checking it after 30, when a fork or a tooth pick comes out clean when you poke the center, its done!
Confession.. I totally had to edit a hair out of my bread in photoshop, don’t tell the fam.